We sell brand new and lightly used products that are all pre-owned.
Every product's page states its condition and the month and year it was opened.
Every product is sent to us to be assessed and checked it is in the condition its Seller has said, as well as meeting our product criteria.
Whether unopened or opened, we verify that the product is within its shelf life by checking an expiry date, batch code or asking the seller to confirm when they purchased/received it.
If the product has been opened, we ensure it has at least four months before being outside its period-after opening.
Unopened products are left unopened, and the outside packaging is santisied with isopropyl alcohol.
Opened products are sanitised according to the product type.
- Pressed powders are wiped clean of excess powder and lightly spritzed with isopropyl alcohol.
- Tubes and bottles with a pump are cleared of existing product in the pump and wiped with isopropyl alcohol.
- Tubes and bottles without a pump are wiped with isopropyl alcohol.
- Dropper bottles are cleared of existing product in the dropper. The cap is wiped with isopropyl alcohol.
Shipping and returns
Free shipping is provided on orders of $65.00 and over.
North & South Island Metropolitan - $4.90
North & South Island Rural - $8.90
- All orders are dispatched from our office in Auckland and delivered between Monday - Friday. We aim to have orders delivered 2 - 3 business days from the time of purchase.
- We ship orders throughout New Zealand, including PO boxes and rural addresses.
Yes! You can pick your order up from our Auckland central office.
As soon as your order is ready for pickup, we'll send you an email.
1/14 Akepiro St, Mount Eden
Tuesday - Friday: 11am - 3pm
Saturday: 11am - 1pm
Due to the nature of consignment, we cannot offer returns if you change your mind. However, you are welcome to send the product back to us to be re-sold on your behalf under our selling terms (see here), provided that the product still meets our Product Criteria.
We will comply with all of our obligations under the New Zealand Consumer Guarantees Act.
If an item arrives damaged, is defective, or the incorrect item has been delivered, we will work with you to arrange a replacement and/or refund as quickly as possible. However, we are not responsible for damage or loss caused by the courier.
Please get in touch by email at firstname.lastname@example.org within 48 hours of delivery, and we will work to have the issue solved as soon as possible.
We will always strive to ensure you are happy with your purchase & our service.
Visiting our office
Tuesday - Friday: 11 am - 3 pm
Saturday: 11 am - 1 pm
Sunday - Monday: Closed
You can find us at 1/14 Akepiro St, Mount Eden, Auckland 1024.
There is very limited street parking. However, we are down a no-exit side street, so you are welcome to double-park outside our office while you quickly pick up / drop off.