We're proud to lead the way for beauty resale in NZ by offering an easy and trustworthy way to shop for pre-owned products.
Every product featured on our website has been assessed by a member of our small team and determined to be resale-friendly.
- All products are authentic, within their shelf-life and are not damaged.
- Unopened products are verified as unopened.
- Opened products are checked for their approximate % of product remaining, and they are within their period after opening.
What we consider resale-friendly
- Unopened products that are no more than 24 months old.
- Unused accessories, tools, brushes, cosmetic bags.
- Gently used products within their period after opening that come in the following packaging:
- Tube or bottle (with or without a pump)
- Dropper bottle
- Airless Jar
- Pressed powder compact or palette
- Opened but unused cream-based makeup (lipstick, cream contour, blush, eyeshadow)
Liquid-based products must have at least 70% left and powder-based products must not have been used more than two times.
What we do not consider resale-friendly
- Unopened products that are more than 24 months old.
- Opened or used products that come with a reusable applicator (think mascara, lip gloss, concealer, nail polish)
- Opened or used products in open-jar packaging (moisturiser, cleansing balm, etc.)
Used cream-based makeup (lipstick, cream contour, blush, eyeshadow)
- Any medical-grade or prescription products.
To sum up, we don't sell anything that gives us the ick.